Thursday, March 5, 2009

THIS FAR UNTO THEE I GIVE THANKS

THIS FAR UNTO THEE I GIVE THANKS

My soul made thin and thirst by tribulations
My lord shall thicken and quench the spirit
Landing on the fire, He rallies to save me
And matches with the heavenly envoys
To defend and maintain His throne
Happiness and hallelujah belongs unto Him
He defines what is visible
And discern what is invisible and indispensable
Exreme and unfathomable perfection reigns in his throne
I shall continuously give all my levels and life unto thee
He deciphers my ups and downs
And He bridge the gaps of misfortunes with diamond of determination
And opens outlets according to His gracious will
He sermon my heart and treat all my iniquities
The Lord has the best, buried the seed of salvation in me
If one day means much more than designer
Let his glory last till no end
Adoration fortifies thy kingdom
Holiness causes ripples in thy kingdom
Righteous holds firmly thy establishments
My soul melts like ice in presence of scorching sun shine
To be amazed? Cant help
Stroked and stricken by his movement
For He shakes the foundations of universe
With lightening, thunderstorms and earthquakes
Every breathing creature on earth, sea and air mesmerizes
Like a cloud full of hailstones
Ready to acknowledge and give reference unto thee.
mundiah

No comments:

Post a Comment